If you’re craving the feeling of being seen, heard, and understood by people who know your challenges, your joys, the beauty and pain in your struggle, please join us on our next live support call!
Next Support Group Call:
November 12th at 5pm U.S. Pacific Time.
Pre-register here to receive your invitation and details (by November 1st):
As the parent of a child with additional needs have you ever felt:
- Deeply isolated and alone
After Little Bear was born with significant brain damage in 2010, I felt all of this. And I had no idea what to do about any of it.
I was so focused on fighting for him that I couldn’t begin to process what was happening for me.
Taking any time to navigate my own challenges when my son needed all my attention, felt selfish and wrong.
But, I knew something had to change, or I wouldn’t be able to continue caring for him the way he needed me to, without completely burning out.
The truth is:
- We MUST take care of ourselves in order to be the parents we want to be for our children.
- Learning to allow, accept and feel all of our emotions is a vital part of the healing process.
- A safe space to allow anything that needs to arise.
- A community of people who deeply understand what you’re experiencing.
- Support from me, a trained post-traumatic growth and grief coach, to hold space and help you process whatever comes up.
- Concrete tools that you can learn and continue to use outside of these calls.
- A path through the darkness to a place where you can find hope, joy and gratitude in your journey.
If you’re craving the feeling of being seen, heard, and understood by people who know your challenges, your joys, the beauty and pain in the struggle, I invite you to join us!